Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Zain Imam Exclusive Interview

Syed Zain Imam played the role of Abhimanyu Thakkar in MTV Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan. This character was well liked by the viewers because of his jovial nature despite of having only few days to live. I am pleased to bring you an Exclusive Interview of this handsome hunk.
Q: You have an MBA from Amity International Business School. What made you choose modeling and acting as a Career option?
A: Modelling was something that I was doing earlier back in Delhi as well. I have walked for Reebok,Aldo fall winter, McDowells and many more. Acting happened after coming to Mumbai... after I did few  TV commercials.
Q: MTV Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan was your Debut Show. How was your experience working on the Show?
A: It was fun. I learned the basic tricks of camera and how things work. Overall, it was a great learning experience.
Q: How similar or different are you from your screen character Abhimanyu?
A: I am quite similar to my Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan character Abhimanyu.  Even I hate to be sad and try to spread happiness and bring smile to a persons face.
Q: What were your dreams as a child? 
A: I wanted to be Cop.
Q: What do you like to do in your free time? 
A: I like to chat ,  read newspapers, check E mails etc
Q: Are you a night owl or morning person? 
A: I am a night owl.
Q: What do you do to stay fit?    
A: To stay fit I do mixed martial arts and I work out religiously as well.
Q: If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
A: Haha! Okay... You would find Tropicana, figs, almonds, milk and leftover food.
Q:  What is one thing you like most about yourself? 
A: I mix up well with just about anybody and I don't throw tantrums.
Q: What is one thing you would like to change about yourself?
A: I am a bit impatient. Actually I am IMPatient!
Q: What do you like to watch on TV?
A: I am not much into Television. I rarely watch it  for good Movies or Shows.
Q: Do you have a girlfriend?
A: Next question!
Me: I am not asking this. Your fans want to know if you are Single
A: Haha I will be single till I get married!
Q:What projects you are currently working on?
A: I will disclose about my new project on Insta soon.
Q: Have you quit KY2 or will you be coming back?
A: My role on KY2 has ended. So I am not coming back.
Q:  Do you have a message for fans?
A: I hope all my fans will love me for whatever I do in the future and they continue liking me. I love one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment