Check out the Interview of Parth Samthaan with GlitzVision about KY2 and more.
- About Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
- Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Episode Written Updates
- Boys over Flowers Story
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
In KY2S2, the CV’s have corrected many mistakes they have done in Season 1.
- KY2 was supposed to be about friendships, considering the name of the Show and the fact that it is an adaptation of BOF. BOF was the story of Jan-di and the bonds she makes with the members of F4 and others. It was not about just her and Jun-Pyo. All the main characters (except for Song Woo-bin) had equal roles to play and the absence of one or more characters in any episode did not make any difference to the Show. Jan-di is shown as a very strong and daring character fighting her own battles without anyone’s support. It should have been the same in Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan but somewhere down the line the CV’s diverted from the concept prioritizing MaNan and the actor Parth Samthaan was given undue importance. And the results where there for all to see. For most viewers KY2 equals MaNan. The absence of Parth Samthaan in even one episode also became ‘intolerable’ for viewers. In KY2S2, the CV’s have corrected their mistake and prioritized Yaariaan.
- KY2S1 had countless editing mistakes and bloopers from the beginning of the Show. It looks like that the makers of the Show has taken conscious efforts to rectify these mistakes in KY2S2 and have succeeded to some extent too. But that’s not enough! In KY2S2 we have seen some mistakes too and WE do not want to see it repeated.
- Majority of KY2S2 Viewers are okay with the fact that Parth Samthaan and Ayaz Ahmed are not part of the Show. They are also okay with ‘no MaNan HEA’. As per Vishal Watwani and our own sources, when Parth Samthaan announced quitting the show, the Production House had tried their best to retain him but failed. So they decided to terminate his character and come up with a Season 2 where the rest of the characters are shown coping up with their lives. There is absolutely nothing wrong in this! It would have been foolish to wrap up the show that was doing well. Also, it would not have been right to render the other actors jobless just because some actors were bored with the Show. Ayaz and Parth did not want to continue because they had lost interest in their characters and majority of KY2S2 viewers respected their decision.
- Most KY2S2 viewers are also okay with Yuvraj Thakur/another actor being paired opposite Niti Taylor in future. If at all it happens, they are smart enough to understand that it will not be immediate. There will be fights, conversations and friendship before there will be love. It will not be easy to remove Manik’s memories from Nandini’s mind and that too especially when Maddy has Manik’s voice and has some character traits similar to Manik. So if love happens from Madhyam’s side, it will be with acceptance of Manik’s place in Nandini’s life. Let’s think practical! Nandini is only 18 years old. She deserves happiness and love. Is it right to expect her to live a single life just because of her previous relationship?
- The usage of MaNan Scenes and Cabir scenes are justified to some extent. Manik and Cabir were important characters in Season 1 and Season 2 is all about the other characters coping with their absence. The makers definitely do have the legal rights to use the scenes in flashbacks in whatever way they want it but too much of it in the Episodes is not tolerable.
- If Karishmaa Oluchi was brought in as replacement for Richa Yamini, she definitely should have something in her that made the makers of KY2 believe in her. It is foolishness to expect her to be Richa Yamini. She is a different individual and has her own way of doing things. She was part of shows like Sadda Haq – My Life My Choice, Veera, Punar Vivah, Hatim, Million Dollar Girl, Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se, Kairi, Khoobsurat, Dhoond Legi Manzil Hamein and more. So her creative freedom should not be questioned or interfered with. Trust her judgment, she knows what she is doing and I am sure she won’t disappoint us.
- From what I have gathered from the comments of fans on Forums and fan pages, KY2S2 Viewers are quite happy about the makeovers and wardrobe of the actors post KY2S1. Nandini and Navya especially look much better in KY2S2. Keep it up!
- Hear this loud and clear! KY2S2 Viewers find the Sponsor Ads shown as part of the Show irritating! The Advertisements do not make any sense at all. It is fine if you are under pressure and can’t avoid it. You can show the products in the scenes or background, but don’t make the actors pitch for the product or talk about it. Just because you did not take away the bread and butter of the other actors and wrap up the show does not mean that you have to exploit these actors.
- Most of the things that was shown in KY2S1 did not make any sense! Many things shown in KY2S2 also do not make any sense. Nandini wants to win the Election because she wants to unveil the mystery of the bomb blast? Like seriously? How can it be bomb blast when the bomb was already removed? Also, Aryaman is aware that the Car had a brake failure. Forget all that, how is Nandini’s winning the election suppose to unveil the mystery of the Accident? It does not make any sense at all! And Rishab started speaking all of a sudden hearing some rock music? It is as senseless as Nandini recovering from the Pandit trauma all of a sudden. I have a friend who went through a similar experience as that of Nandini. She took almost 2 years to recover despite of Expert help. Also it does not make any sense seeing Harshad still in SPACE Academy. The viewers have tolerated enough crap in Season 1 already including bad editing, bloopers and continuity issues, and now enough is enough! The KY2S2 viewers are okay with KY2 going non-bold but can’t tolerate senseless plots and garbage anymore.
Are you a Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan S2 viewer? If so, Please feel free to share your opinion on this Post.
Thursday, September 17, 2015
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Check out the Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Season 2 Cast Niti Taylor, Krissanne Barretto, Veebha Anand, Karan Jotwani, Yuvaraj Thakur and Utkarsh Gupta in conversation with TeleFever.
One thing that cannot be denied is the comfort level of the KY2 Season 2 Cast. We never saw such bonding of the entire cast in Season 1.
One thing that cannot be denied is the comfort level of the KY2 Season 2 Cast. We never saw such bonding of the entire cast in Season 1.
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
Niti Taylor and Yuvraj Thakur talks about what viewers can expect in Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Season 2. Check it out!Exclusive Interview Of KY2 Team | Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Season 2 What I like best about the KY2 S2 actors is their bonding and comfort level. I am sure you noticed that too!
Monday, September 7, 2015
Many fans have been risking their time and health to support this trend. Some have been even tagging the Sponsors of the Show, Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi, Bollywood Actors Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan to name a few to interfere and get them justice. Many of the fans who have been participating in the trend have been calling names and posting abusive tweets directed towards MTV India EVP and business head Aditya Swamy on the basis of rumors spread by some Parth fan. Despite of Parth saying in the India Forum video that no one is responsible for him quitting the show and he quit for advancement in Career, majority of fans refuse to believe his words. Most feel that he has been pressurized into giving a statement by the Channel. There cannot be any truth in this. First of all, if that was the case, the Channel would have asked him to postpone his statement about him not being part of the Show for another week as viewers were hoping to see him only by then. Parth Samthaan coming up with a statement on the very next day after the first episode of KY2 S2 makes me a bit suspicious (Maybe it is my investigative journalism background that makes me think that way) as to if he really wants KY2 S2 without him to succeed or not. Many fans that started watching the Show hoping that Parth will join the Cast after his vacation in Bangalore stopped watching the show after his announcement. If they have known that Parth won’t be back after a few more episodes, they probably may have continued watching the show. Having said that, I also don’t think fans should pressurize Parth Samthaan to return because he left the show on his own. There are two Questions I would like to ask the fans promoting #MTVBringParthBack.
1. Have you bothered to ask if Parth Samthaan is interested to come back?
2. Do you think that he stands a chance to be asked back after all the abusive trends by his Supporters?
As per sources known to me, no one is at fault for Parth leaving the Show. He left the Show for betterment in Career. If the fans really love him, they should support his decision to move on and also support his future endeavors.
In my Opinion, definitely KY2 S2 looks much more promising and realistic than the Season 1. In Season one, the Creative’s had given into the demands of the viewers and had prioritized MaNan when they should have given equal importance to all the characters and concentrated more on the ‘Yaariyan’ part. Also, in Season 1 there have been too many Bloopers and editing mistakes. It really looks like the Creative’s are making an effort to rectify their mistakes in KY2 S2. So I definitely think that KY2 S2 needs to be supported. As far as I see, there are a lot of fans who think the same way as I do and have expressed their support for KY2 S2. Niti Taylor and Karan Jotwani tweeted to KY2 fans to support the show saying that it is not their fault that someone has left the Show. Both of them were bashed on twitter, forums and facebook groups because of their tweets. Charlie Chauhan also made it clear in a video on India Forums that Parth Samthaan left the Show on his own but majority of fans prefer to believe that Charlie Chauhan was asked by the Channel to give such a statement. However, the supporters of KY2 S2 voiced their support for Niti Taylor and KY2 S2 Cast by participating in the trend #WithYouNiti. Within a day and a half they have managed to cross 50,000 tweets. Niti acknowledged their efforts and thanked them through the Audio message given below.
The fans trending for #MTVBringParthBack are waiting for Parth Samthaan and the Channel to acknowledge their efforts. I don’t think the Channel would give into the pressure of fans as Creative Freedom should not be interfered with. If the Channel may have taken any step, they may definitely have taken it after proper analysis. And moreover, why would they leave the publicity they are getting for free? Not only the channel, but the sponsors also have been getting the mileage out of the trends. People who had no clue who Aditya Swamy is now know who he is. Having said that, I think it is high time that Parth Samthaan comes out with an ‘Yes or No’. The popularity Parth Samthaan is getting because of the trends may definitely be giving him an ego boost and may be getting him noticed by some ‘right’ people who can help him with his Career, but he definitely owes it to his fans to come out with a response. I really hope that he does not keep his fans waiting for long.
Feel free to share your opinion by commenting on the Post.
Saturday, September 5, 2015
- Both are Shows based on Youth and College Life. While the KY2 story revolves around the characters studying in the Music College SPACE Academy, the characters of Boyz are students of Kings College of Law.
- Both the Shows are based on friendships. The KY2 lead characters (Nandini, Navya, Mukti, Alya, Aryaman & Dhruv) are friends who stick together in thick and thin. In Boyz, the male lead characters (Kulwinder, Prateek & Lakshya) may play pranks on each other, but they are friends who support each other too.
- Another similarity is Jasmine Avasia. Jasmine played the role of Soha Khurana is KY2 and she portrays the role of the hot and sexy Jane in Boyz. Also, Scarlett Rose who played the role of Rose in KY2 was supposed to play the role of the hot Bengali Teacher Ms Chatterjee in Boyz. However, she was replaced by Navina Bhole.
- Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan has adapted many things from many places and the latest (seen in KY2 S2) is the very popular hashtag dialogue of the character Prateek Paswan (Nikhil Mehta) of Boyz.
- The leads of both the Shows have sung for the Show, While the character Manik portrayed by Parth Samthaan sang the O Yaara Song at the Talent Hunt, Nikhil Mehta portraying the role of Prateek Paswan sang for the radio promotion of Boyz.
- And of course there is the Splitsvilla connection as well. KY2 Cast included Splitsvilla Contestants Ayaz Ahmed, Scarlett Rose, Jasmine Avasia, Utkarsh Gupta and Abhishek Malik. The Boyz Cast includes Splitsvilla contestants Aswini Koul, Jasmine Avasia and Sana Sayyad.
- How can I forget the Vikas Gupta connection? Vikas Gupta was initially associated with both the Shows. Vikas Gupta is one of the reasons why KY2 turned bold. The initial articles on Boyz (when Vikas Gupta was associated with the Show) announced it as a “bold sex comedy”. However, since Yash and Mamta Patnaik’s Beyond Dreams Production is handling the Show now, the chances of the Show being ’bold’ is doubtful.
Check out what Charlie Chauhan says about Parth leaving KY2!Here is another Video of Charlie Chauhan for fans
I agree with her! But I am sure that many fans would prefer to stay blind to the truth still.
Wednesday, September 2, 2015
As per an Article on Telechakkar Parth Samthaan is roped as male lead opposite Sonal Vengurlekar for the Show Hawa Hawai on &TV. Though Parth has not confirmed, the chances of the news being true cannot be ruled out as &TV is a GEC Channel of ZEE and Vikas Gupta is &TV Head of Fiction Programming. All the Shows Parth has done (except for BFF and the episodic and Savadhaan India) so far is somehow related to Vikas Gupta. Vikas was associated with the MTV Shows Gumrah, Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan and Warrior High; he was associated with YHA and PTKK also. But there are chances that it may not be true as well as Parth personally said in many interviews that KY2 would probably be his last Show and he want to make an entry to Bollywood. Whatever the case may be hats off to Parth Samthaan or whoever handles his PR for staying in news by influencing fans and gossip-mongers. It is not wrong to say that the success of any actor depends on how much he/she is on news. When an Actor vanishes from the big/small screen or from news, he/she will be forgotten in no time. If anyone thinks that the IF Forum article is fake, they may check out the video below!
Another news that has come up is that Parth Samthaan is likely to be seen as a contestant in Bigg Boss’s season 9. Anyways, let’s wait and see if these news turns to be true as the actor has still not confirmed the same. However, by quitting Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Parth Samthaan has branded himself as a quitter as he quit Best Friends forever, Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya and Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan. As per the above video Parth Samthaan says, “There are some things in life that tells you that you need to grow. Whenever you all will grow up and start working, then you all will always look for promotions in your jobs. You cannot work in the same company for years else you will get bored. I am young as well and growth is necessary". With this statement, Parth has made it clear that he cannot stick to any project for long. Personally I would not watch a Show where I may end up seeing another actor playing the same lead character after some time. What about you? Do share your Opinion!
Tuesday, September 1, 2015
Boyz on BigMagic Channel. She reveals that she use to stay in her Vanity in fear of MaNan fans harming her. Well, she said this and more in the Jasmine Avasia Exclusive Interview published on this Blog. Do check that too!
There was an Article on two days quoting a statement from BBC World Wide Head Myleeta Aga. "He must be having his reasons, could be he is offered a mainstream GEC show. Let's face it, a youth show has limited growth potential". Parth himself had said in many interviews that he would like to make an entry to Bollywood and try new things. So this could be the reasons why he does not want to commit for KY2 season 2. However, the fans have been trending and trying to pressurize Parth to continue with the Show ever since the news than he may not be part of season 2 came out. This I feel is really wrong. Just because you are obsessed about the actor does not mean that you should make his life miserable with the emotional outburst and pleading on Social Media. He is a good actor and is capable of doing much more than what is doing at the moment. So if you really love him, set him free and respect his decision. The same article that quoted Myleetha Aga also had another quote regarding KY2 Season 2 saying , "I just wish Parth had given us some more time before quitting. Had we got that additional leeway it would have been easier for the writing team to write a more cohesive and juicy script around Fab 5. Also one more challenge is that although the other actors especially girls (Veebha Anand, Charlie Chauhan and Krissann Barretto), have willingly agreed to stay for season 2 and are obviously ready for meatier roles. They don't have enough dates as they are already committed other projects as well". I want to say that this statement that Parth is the reason why The Season finale was messed up is not true at all. As per my sources in the KY2 Sets, "He had given them enough time. He expressed his desire verbally to quit much earlier to putting his papers. They had more than a month to wind up the Show on a positive note. But Yes, Parth quit in the 2nd week of August much before the Show had wind up". So Parth can't be blamed for the 'garbage' the viewers were made to tolerate. They could have wound up the Show in the 2nd week of August itself instead of dragging it to another two weeks so that the filler scenes could have been avoided. But they did not do that! I have told this before in my Articles and Forum Posts. No Show should depend on just one actor or a couple. They were supposed to give all the lead actors equal exposure. If they would have done that, the absence or replacement of an actor in the Show would not have made much difference. But they failed miserably and they disappointed the fans.
Having said the above, I do not agree with the fans demand of closing the Show in the absence of Parth Samthaan. The Show is a top rated one despite of its numerous flaws so I see nothing wrong if the makers want to continue with a Season 2. I don't think that the other Cast should suffer because of the absence of one actor. As of now, there is no news regarding who will be paired opposite Niti Taylor in the Show. May be they may bring another actor as Manik or may pair her opposite an existing character or new character. Whatever the case may be, I think the viewers should trust them and their judgement. If the makers of the Show could create a popular onscreen couple like MaNan, I am sure that they are capable of doing it again. So What do you think? Let me know your Opinion.