Sunday, May 24, 2015

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Girls Niti Taylor, Krissann Barretto and Veebha Anand talk about their Pets

The Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Girls Niti Taylor, Krissann Barretto and Veebha Anand are thick as thieves. They have so much of fun when they are together. Despite of their differences as individuals, they have many common interests. One such thing that binds them together is their love for their pets. All of them are extremely attached to their pet dogs. When I asked about their love and attachment towards their four legged friends, these pretty actresses shared enthusiastically about their pets.

Niti Taylor with Smurfy
Niti Taylor: "Smurfy Taylor plays a very important role in my life. He is my small child... small and cute! I get him on the sets mostly everyday! He is teething now... so whatever comes in front of him be it a bottle or a duppatta... he starts biting it. He keeps running around here and there. He is everyone's favorite and super active. The best part is that he follows me everywhere. He knows who I am so whenever I come he gets excited. That's the best feeling in the world! His bowl... his food... his bones... his toys... his wipes... are carried everyday everywhere. Now I am training him to sit, stand and roll. He is too small and will take some time. At night he does not trouble me at all! He sleeps with me on my bed... and he snuggles inside the blanket. He is my first dog and he's my baby! He is pampered to the core! I love him! It is a blessing that I have him in my life.He gives me a lot of Happiness!"

Krissann Barretto with Haika and Misa
Krissann Barretto: "I have two pets... Haika and Misa. Haika is an Alsatian and Misa is a Cockaspaniel. My pets are my babies! I love them more than anything! That feeling when you just enter home and they come running to welcome you and give you love like they haven't seen you in years... It is the best feeling in the world! Also I always say... Women who say Diamond's are a Woman's best friend clearly never owned a dog!"

Veebha Anand with Ciro
Veebha Anand: "I never believed in the idea of having pets. But today when I have one... I know how your life changes and revolve around that little cute child... my baby... my pet... my Ciro! Since the time he is in my life, my life has changed completely! He has become my priority. I feel like a Mother... Feeding him... running after him all the time... taking care of him... For me having a pet is not just to have them and give them food. Pets are like babies! They are a full time responsibility and should be taken care of! I am glad I am able to give him everything possible he needs. He is today the most important part of my life. I am so happy to have him. I feel blessed!"

I agree with them! Pets can often fill the void in your life. They are the best friends one can get! They are selfless and makes you feel loved. They can make you happy, active and responsible in life. The mere sight of them is enough to forget all stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment