Saturday, July 25, 2015

Breaking News: Jasmine Avasia aka Soha Khurana returning to KY2

Something majority of KY2 fans have dreaded is happening! Jasmine Avasia aka Soha Khurana is returning to Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan in a new Avatar. This time Soha Khurana aka Pshycho Soha will be seen dressing up like Nandini to impress Manik Malhotra! Eversince Charlie Chauhan aka Mukti Vardhan has posted the picture from the KY2 Sets of the Main lead girls with Jasmine Avasia in Nandini avatar, there has been a lot of talk about this upcoming plot on forums and social networking sites. Also KY2 fans have been messaging the Actress Jasmine Avasia regarding her come back on Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan. So I decided to confirm the same by talking to Jasmine. Check out this Exclusive Audio recording from Jasmine Avasia regarding her return to Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan.
Note: As I already confirmed on Twitter as soon as I saw the image, Jasmine just happened to be at KY2 shooting spot Thakur Polytechnic College for her upcoming Episodic of Yeh Hae Aashiqui and Charlie Chauhan thought of playing a prank on viewers. Jasmine has not been approached to come back yet! Please listen to her Audio! If I have taken time to talk to her and record an audio, it's because I want my visitors to listen to it. Rather than just saying that it was a prank, I thought it better to give you confirmation from the Actress itself. But seeing some comments here and some responses to this post on social media sites, I don't think I should bother putting any such efforts hereafter.
Also, If you have not seen the Jasmine Avasia Interview on this Blog, Check it out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment